RT Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc incorporated 1957 is set to recreuit for Sales Manager-Compressor. We are into sales and service of world class products- Toyota and Ford Motors, Toyota Material handling (Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Stackers, Reach Trucks etc),Industrial Equipment (Industrial Air Compressors , Mining drills (Surface drilling equipments), Jack hammers, Mining drill rods and Drill bits ), JCB Generators.
We are also a mega distributor for Schneider electric products.
Job Position: Sales Manager-Compressor (SM-01)
Expansion of the Northern Region Market Briscoe Atlas Copco
- To co-ordinate the equipment sales unit of the Atlas Copco division in the Northern Region.
- To continually monitor equipment sales budget allocation to ensure compliance.
- To provide guidance and lead for equipment salesmen in meeting set target and objectives.
- To co-ordinate and ensure appropriate and effective training of salesmen.
- To facilitate the implementation of effective sales strategy to further growth.
- To provide quality report of forecast, budget and business lan to the General Manager.
- Perform detailed analytical review of the forecast, budget and business plan to ensure correctness, completeness and accuracy of reports.
- To ensure alignment of the unit’s sales objectives to the company’s forecast, budget and business. Plan to liaise with other units to facilitate efficient flow of data and information.
- To continually review and report equipment stock position with The General Manager.
- To originate and recommend stock order requisition to the General Manager for approval.
- To liaise with suppliers on all equipment stock order approved by the General Manager.
- To ensure prompt receipt of all invoices, summaries and documents from equipment suppliers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing of Atlas Copco products.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2012
Method of Application
Please forward a hand written application, a comprehensive CV with photocopies of credentials within two weeks of this publication to:
Human Resources Manager
18, Fatai Atere Way, Matori, Oshodi
P.O. Box 2104
Job Title: Field Sales Manager (North)
Job Level: Experienced/Mid-career
Area of interest: Customer Development
Location: Northern Nigeria
Deliver Sales value target & weekly funding
Develop & Update the Territory coverage plan
Conduct KDSR/ POP-level sales analysis (Using Ultra POP level data)
Territory profitability/ Return On Investment action plan & follow up
Implement trade related activities: Promos, Launches, re-launches
Nil Claims Certificate generation and customer care/satisfaction administration
Compilation/dissemination of market trend data/reports from field visits
To ensure compliance with Unilever trade policies at Key Distributors’ level.
Manage Distributor sales resources.
Ensure KD profitability.
Ensure implementation of trade promotions at Point Of Sales.
Handling KD complaints at KD level.
Is responsible for various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level.
Purpose of the Job:
Primarily to ensure availability of company products as Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.To develop and execute with KD’s a customer strategy and customer business plan that will contribute to achievement of overall business objectives
Must be a northern indigene and fluent in speaking Hausa
Minimum qualification of a degree from any reputable higher institution
1-2 years sales experience. Sales experience in FMCG is desirable
Have excellent communication, presentation and numerical skills
Possess good business acumen and have a good customer orientation
Possess planning and problem solving skills
Have good IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office tools)
JOB TITLE: Sales and Business Development Manager Soups, Sauces, Cubes and Snacks West Africa
A leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is searching for Sales and Business Development Manager Soups, Sauces, Cubes and Snacks West Africa. If you are highly motivated, open minded with a strong team spirit, this is an opportunity to work in a challenging environment and join a successful team.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this job is to implement the penetration strategy for West Africa, promoting and selling a variety of flavors and ingredients for soups, sauces, cubes, and snacks, to current and future customers, as well as grow profitability and build long term client relationships
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional experience in the food industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science or Food Technology
- Must understand the market for flavors and ingredients applied in soups, sauces, cubes and snacks in Nigeria and West Africa
- Have the working knowledge of flavor application into the above mentioned product categories
- To develop a broad knowledge on West African industrial products
- Contribute feedback to Sales Director and to Commercial Manager Western Africa on the market needs for future strategies within the category.
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Drive efficient project management & vitality
- Communicate actively with technical, Supply Chain and other support functions
- Participate and contribute to the local management team
- Develop sales strategies in order to satisfy business objectives, as well as to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct customers presentations and submit flavor concepts and interact with customers’ development and marketing teams
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and mange priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Have advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals