RT Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc incorporated 1957 is set to recreuit for Sales Manager-Compressor. We are into sales and service of world class products- Toyota and Ford Motors, Toyota Material handling (Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Stackers, Reach Trucks etc),Industrial Equipment (Industrial Air Compressors , Mining drills (Surface drilling equipments), Jack hammers, Mining drill rods and Drill bits ), JCB Generators.
We are also a mega distributor for Schneider electric products.
Job Position: Sales Manager-Compressor (SM-01)
Expansion of the Northern Region Market Briscoe Atlas Copco
- To co-ordinate the equipment sales unit of the Atlas Copco division in the Northern Region.
- To continually monitor equipment sales budget allocation to ensure compliance.
- To provide guidance and lead for equipment salesmen in meeting set target and objectives.
- To co-ordinate and ensure appropriate and effective training of salesmen.
- To facilitate the implementation of effective sales strategy to further growth.
- To provide quality report of forecast, budget and business lan to the General Manager.
- Perform detailed analytical review of the forecast, budget and business plan to ensure correctness, completeness and accuracy of reports.
- To ensure alignment of the unit’s sales objectives to the company’s forecast, budget and business. Plan to liaise with other units to facilitate efficient flow of data and information.
- To continually review and report equipment stock position with The General Manager.
- To originate and recommend stock order requisition to the General Manager for approval.
- To liaise with suppliers on all equipment stock order approved by the General Manager.
- To ensure prompt receipt of all invoices, summaries and documents from equipment suppliers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing of Atlas Copco products.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2012
Method of Application
Please forward a hand written application, a comprehensive CV with photocopies of credentials within two weeks of this publication to:
Human Resources Manager
18, Fatai Atere Way, Matori, Oshodi
P.O. Box 2104