Job Title: Trainee Sales Engineers
- A degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Petroleum, Materials/Metallurgical) with a minimum of a second class degree from a recognized University in Nigeria or abroad.
- GMAT Score of 550 or above taken within the past two years will be an added advantage
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills and the ability to use MicrosoftOffice (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service by 1 July 2012.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old at their last birthday.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to forward their curriculum vitae
The CV file should be saved as an Excel file (2 rows) with the name SURNAME.FIRSTNAME.xls (e.g. Ahmed.Musa.xls) The curriculum vitae should be sent in the exact format (14 column headings) as indicated below to: email@example.com
Surname | First Name | Sex | Present Location | Degree | Field | Class | Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) | State of Origin | Date of NYSC Completion | GMAT Score | Date of GMAT test | Sales Experience in Years |
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be invited for interview. Deadline for receipt of excel file is 2nd August, 2012