Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS), trading as Etisalat, is a Nigerian company duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in partnership with Mubadala Development Company and Etisalat of the United Arab Emirates.
Incorporated in Nigeria as a private company, it acquired the Unified Access License from the Federal Government in January 2007.
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the United Arab Emirates since 1976 and has footprints in 18 countries traversing the Middle East, Asia and Africa. In its many years of operations, it has built up state-of-the-art telecom infrastructure and taken a leadership position of innovation, and quality service delivery among regional and international operators.
Etisalat is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. At Etisalat, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products & services, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply to suitable openings.
The following job vacancies are available:
- Specialist-Escort and Executive Security at Etisalat Nigeria in Lagos
- Specialist-Business Intelligence at Etisalat Nigeria in Lagos
- Engineer-Access Support (Makurdi) at Etisalat Nigeria in Makurdi
- Senior Engineer-Carrier & Roaming at Etisalat Nigeria in Abuja
- Specialist-Social Media at Etisalat Nigeria in Lagos
- Etisalat Establishes Retail Sales Point at Total Nigeria (tekpee.com)
- Etisalat Pushes EasyBusiness For New SME Propositions (tekpee.com)
- Eissa Mohamed Al Suwaidi joins Etisalat as group chairman (UAE) (wirelessfederation.com)