Doing a superb job the first time is what this publication is all about. For managers and professionals, change and excessive demands on time have become the norm. These growing demands from work, personal interests, family and friends create constant dilemmas and various opportunities. This unique document helps you allocate your very limited time effectively in order to get the best out of your life.
It provides new ideas, proven tools and proactive timesaving skills, most of which are not available elsewhere. The focus is on the how-to’s of high performance in managerial, professional and administrative occupations.
Applying the practical method proposed yields no less then 20 woking days per year in time saving or their equivalent in increased productivity. Equally applicable at home, the author offers new ways to accomplish highly valued family goals. It includes an intensive presentation on productivity using the Harvard® Planner.
- Knowing where your time goes, focusing on what really matters, controlling time-wasters (discreet ways)
- How to achieve a delicate balance between conflicting priotities and obligations.
- How to reduce your workload by making lasting decisions: personal organization, discipline and teamwork.
- How to seek collective gains with your staff, co-workers and family; best practices, tools, current know-how.
- How to operate with high-performing tools and make life enjoyable and worth living.
About the author
Alain Paul Martin conducts the World Seminar – Strategic and Project Management and Time Management for clients in the USA, Canada, Japan and Europe including Alcan, Boeing, Dolinden, Cap-Gemini, General Electric, Metropolitan Life, banks and governments. He is president of PDI, author of Think Proactive, contributor to Project Management; A Managerial Approach published by John Wiley & Son (New York), inventor of the Harvard®Planner, holder of timesaving patents and recipient of work simplification awards from General Dynamics.
- Time Management VS Project Management (notes.envato.com)
- 6 Project Management Tips from the Roman Empire (bootstraptoday.com)
- Project Management Leadership is All About Partnering (news.dice.com)
- Project Management Essay (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)